Google’s Android app store is finally relaxing its longstanding ban on gambling and betting apps, according to reports on a UK tech site.
Google’s Android operating system is by far the planet’s dominant mobile platform, but unlike rival Apple’s iOS, the Google Play marketplace had until now wanted nothing to do with real-money gambling, leaving Android users with no option but we have some crack to make live gambling app in the play store .
Google allow everything but we need to change the way of publishing app and listing them accordingly keywords . As Per Google Policy if you are publishing gambling app , you need to notice these points :
We allow content and services that facilitate online gambling, as long as they meet the following requirements:
- Gambling Apps (Currently permitted in the UK, Ireland, and France only)
- Developer must successfully complete the application process in order to distribute the app on Play;
- App must comply with all applicable laws and industry standards for any country in which it is distributed;
- Developer must have a valid gambling license for each country in which the app is distributed;
- App must prevent under-age users from gambling in the app;
- App must prevent use from countries not covered by the developer-provided gambling license;
- App must NOT use Google payments services, including Google Play In-app Billing;
- App must be free to download and install from the Store;
- App must be rated AO (Adult Only) or IARC equivalent; and
- App and its app listing must clearly display information about responsible gambling.
If Still anyone surviving to publish gambling app in the play store , please contact us we have done work with these brads successfully .and feeling pride that we have 5 year of experience for publishing any kind of app in the play store .
Brands We already Working For :
- William Hill
- Mr . Green
So anybody need our help to publishing Gambling app , and we also provide google play store accounts so contact us here :
Skype id : arora53mahi
Email : email@example.com